A) What Is Udyog Aadhar?
Udyog Aadhar is also known as Aadhar for Business. It is a unique 12 digit Government identification number issued by the Ministry of MSME for all small and medium enterprises and small scale industries. These business entities are registered through this process as MSME with their Aadhar Card Number.
B) Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Certificate
1. Easy to receive Bank Loans It is easy to get bank loans when you are registered under the MSME Act.
2. 50% discount on Trademark Registration In case of company trademark registration, the Govt. fees is Rs. 9000/-. But one can reduce the fees 50% using Udyog Aadhar Certificate.
3. Easy to open current account MSME Registration allows you to open current account easily.
4. Easy to get approvals, licenses and registration The enterprises can easily get the approvals, licenses and registration once they acquire MSME certificate.
5. Recognition from the customer Customer can recognize an enterprise easily if it is registered for Udyog Aadhar.
6. 1% exemption on interest rate on overdraft Udyog Aadhar certificate allows exemption for 1% deduction on the overdraft charges.
7. Concession on electricity bills You will avail concession on electricity bills if you have MSME registration.
8. Recognized under Government of India: Udyog Aadhar certificate is recognized by Govt. of India making it easy for the business to use one.
9. Exemption under Direct Tax Laws: One is eligible for the Industrial Promotion Subsidy Under MSME Act
10. Eligibility for Industrial Promotion Subsidy One is eligible for Industrial Promotion Subsidy under MSME Act.
11. Protection against delayed payment
An enterprise can avail protection if payment is delayed from the buyer’s side and it can seek help under the arbitration and conciliation.
C) Who we are
ARTIKA ENTERPRISES, we connect businesses to professionals like CA, CS, Lawyers and other professionals for their Financial, Tax, Legal work.